Why ClearSmile Braces?
Almost all fixed orthodontic systems use the same basic principles for tooth movement. Whilst ClearSmile Brace only uses the highest quality brackets and wires, set up by our highly trained technicians, the real power of ClearSmile Brace lies in the diagnosis, improved consent and superior training and support.
The system has been designed to be predictable, simple and affordable for both dentists and patients.
As with all orthodontic systems, case selection is the key to success and the combination of our free online mentoring via the ClearSmile Brace forum and our Archwize planning reports make it easy for both the dentist and patient to be confident that the treatment goals will be met.
The ClearSmile Brace system uses the latest digital technology and techniques to ensure a beautiful product and fantastic result.
Build loyalty, attract new patients, and ensure the continued profitability of your practice.
To become a ClearSmile Brace provider simply complete the hands on training course and then we’ll help you do the rest!
Key features of ClearSmile Brace are:
- Enhanced control over treatment
- Easy to understand and shorter pathway to proficiency
- Archwize simulations to ensure expectations met and consent gained
- No annual requirements: do as few or as many cases as you like
- Developed by leading dentists and orthodontists
- Lower lab costs allowing more affordable treatments
- Quality Training - Both the hands on course and ongoing online mentoring
- Shared diagnostic protocols with other IAS products such as the Inman Aligner and ClearSmile Braces